San Diego Workplace Injury Attorneys
Providing Relentless Advocacy for Your Case
Your employer, or the owner of the worksite where you were injured, has an obligation to provide and maintain a safe working environment at all times. Failure to do so can be considered an act of negligence. Hold the responsible party accountable for your injury by filing a personal injury claim with the help of our team of San Diego workplace injury attorneys.
What You Can Potentially Recover
While the actual amount of compensation varies depending on the circumstances of the incident and the severity of their injuries, we have noticed a pattern of the precise damages many victims of workplace injuries incur. These damages have the power to turn a life upside down and that should be reflected in your compensation for the injuries.
Many victims of a workplace injury can receive compensation for:
- Loss of wages--past, present, and future
- Medical expenses, including various forms of therapy
- Mental, physical, and emotional distress
The bulk of damages sustained in a workplace injury are a result of the injured person's inability to work, which means immediate financial hardship, while one’s medical expenses continue to pile up. With the help of trusted and dedicated legal team, you could be back on the road to recovery in an expedited manner and with even more financial security than before the event.
Securing Your Workplace Injury Legal Team
Should you choose to retain our firm, you will benefit from the following services:
- A free initial case evaluation
- A world-class in-house investigator who can launch a thorough investigation into your case and can personally interview witnesses and photograph the scene of your accident
- A responsive and dedicated workplace injury lawyer who will stay in contact with you regularly
- A contingency fee payment basis - You won't pay us legal fees unless we win your case
To find out more about how KDG can help you obtain the compensation you need and deserve, contact our San Diego personal injury lawyers today.