Klein, DeNatale, Goldner, Attorneys at Law is spearheaded by some of the leading trial attorneys in Southern California. Both Anthony Klein and Ryan Bright are leaders within the legal community and have been recognized by legal professionals, clients, and the community alike. We take exceptional pride in our role as legal counselors and recognize that we fit as a pivotal piece of the puzzle as we achieve greater justice within the consumer world.
Attorney Anthony Klein
Anthony Klein has been involved in the legal community for more than 40 years. Having been appointed by both California and Federal Courts as Lead Counsel in plaintiff product liability cases, he can handle all types of personal injury claims with precision and professionalism. Recognized as one of the most prominent and formidable personal injury litigators in Southern California, he has helped numerous clients recover millions of dollars after serious accidents.
Some of Anthony Klein's most recent achievements include:
- Member of the American Board of Trial Advocates
- AV Preeminent® Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®
- Recovered $6.75 million in wrongful death and product liability claims
- Recovered $1 million in auto accident and personal injury claims
Currently serving as Lead Counsel for National Yamaha Rhino litigation team for
more than 80 personal injury claims
Attorney Ryan Bright
Upon graduating at California Western School of Law, Ryan Bright began his career at KDG. After becoming a partner in the firm by 2011, he has proudly helped injured victims and their families secure substantial settlements and verdicts, including more than $15 million in accident recoveries resulting from product liability and personal injury claims.
Some of Ryan Bright's memberships and leadership roles include:
- Kern County Bar Association, 2006 – present
- The National Trial Lawyers, 2007 – present
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, 2007 – present
- Consumer Attorneys of San Diego, 2011 – present
- San Diego County Bar Association
- The Insurance Bad Faith Trial Lawyers Association, 2012 – present
- Nursing Home Trial Lawyers Association, 2013 – present
Mr. Bright's awards and accolades:
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers by The National Trial Lawyers (2008 – 2012)
- Top 40 Under 40 by The National Trial Lawyers (2012 – 2014)
- 10.0 Superb Rating by Avvo, Inc.
- A Life Interrupted, Board of Directors, 2008 – present
- California Innocence Project, 2005
Contact Our San Diego Personal Injury Lawyers for a Free Case Consultation
Unlike most lawyers, we actually enjoy going to trial. We prepare every case to the fullest extent, taking into careful consideration every possible avenue of defense, rebuttal, or dilemma. By thinking two steps ahead of the game, we always come to the courts completely prepared, and as a team that is ready to win.
If you would like to speak with us directly concerning the sensitive nature of your case, we warmly welcome you to our convenient offices located near you. With offices in San Diego as well as Bakersfield and Fresno, we proudly serve the unique needs of our clients and their families throughout California.
We handle all personal injury claims on a contingency fee basis and offer free case evaluations to keep your costs as low as possible. Don't wait another moment. Contact us today for a consultation!